Recovery Nation

Personal Development Forum
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:37 am 

Most awkward thing in my life is want to became a famous personality whomever i watch.
Examples
If i watch cricket then my mind push me to become a cricketer,that too want to be a international cricketer
If i watch hockey then my mind push me to become a hockey player again to international player.
If i read biography of a politician again my mind set me to became a politician.
Similarly whatever i watch,read or hear my mind things me to become so...
How to get rid of this kind of habit???

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:00 pm 

Hi Lohananth,
I do not know if "to become famous" may support your healthy vision, but you post reminds me the lesson 2.
I read it again: "To achieve personal fulfillment as an adult, a vision must be formed of how you want to define your identity. Of what legacy, if any, you wish to leave for others".
I understand this problem is a big pollution for you and maybe you could read this lesson again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:43 am 

I would read the Bible and probably the words of Solomon and the fact that the guy that had everything recognized that he really had nothing because in the end all life is fleeting . . .enjoy the peace that comes with just being . . .often times it seems that the people with the least are not that stressed but we with the most are constantly stressed with getting more . . .I am sure there is a happy medium of that , but keep it in perspective.