Recovery Nation

Personal Development Forum
It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:22 pm 

Lesson #2 My vision

I am going to be committed first to myself, then to my partner and our family. I am committed to truth and honesty in all areas of my life, mentally, physically and emotionally. I am going to respect myself, as well as what is mine. I am going to develop and nurture both physical and emotional intimacy with my partner. I am going to be loving and giving of my time and energy to my family. I am going to be a teacher to my children sharing my knowledge and experience with them. I am going to be a committed partner, showing respect, selflessness, passion and compassion. I will be faithful and true, sharing and learning with my partner. I will give her my everything, as she has given me hers. I am going to be gentle and kind, asking and answering in my day to day dealings with others. I will admit my failures and grow from them. For I am not perfect, but human. In saying that, I may not always have the answers and that's ok. I will ask for help from my partner and we will figure it out together. In my partner I will trust. I will give her space and room to grow. Always supporting her needs. I will share my love and devotion and ask nothing in return. For when giving love it will be returned ten fold. I will be a faithful partner and I will love. honor, and cherish her for life. I will be her best friend and rock in the storm. For my family I will give them my love and time. Commit my energy to growing healthy happy boys and girls. For myself I will live my life with morals and values that are my core. I will never stop learning and I will be happy and happy in my pursuits in life. Together with my partner I will share my desires for life and listen to what she needs and wants. I will be devoted, faithful, honest, kind, true, loving, honouring, passionate and compassionate. I will give freely of myself and be selfless to my partner and our family.