Recovery Nation

Personal Development Forum
It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: personal vision-lesson 2
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:33 am 

My vision:
So this is what im striving for in my personal vision of where i want to be.

I want to continue my healthy and devoted relationship with my wife and continue to rebuild the trust and faith ive broken with her. I will start spending more of my free time with my boys and getting them interested in different nature activities like i used to do when i was younger...this is an easy one to envision since they already love animals lol. i envision that i will be able to keep my health issues under control better and will continue down the path Ive started with my doctor..and ill cut down on sweets and pork. I want to get back to my old hobbies! And i hope to expand on some of my new ones like cooking! I hope that in the future with my ongoing support ill have better control over urges and anxiety attacks but know i have a ways to go on that. Im a month in without giving into urges and trying to better myself and excited to live up to my own personal vision of where i want to be! Wish me luck!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:34 pm 
Recovery Mentor

Needhelp77,
Hi. Did u mean to post your vision here in the community forum? We usually put them in our threads. If you want feedback on it though this is a great place to put it.
Peace