Recovery Nation

Personal Development Forum
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: A quick hi
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:26 pm 
Partner's Coach

Hey everyone,
I wanted to tell you guys that I haven't forgotten you! Unfortunately the mental health problems that I have struggled with the past have become a serious issue again and I have needed to take some time to get well. My ability to function dropped to almost nothing and the energy I did have really needed to be directed toward my family and my health. I'm hoping that I can return to commenting on threads in a few days, but there are still a few things that I need to address with my family and doctors. But now that I have the energy, I wanted to say that I've missed all of you and that you're in my thoughts. See you all soon!
Mrs. Jones

Post subject: Re: A quick hi
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:50 pm 
Partner's Mentor

Mrs. Jones - Sending good thoughts and hugs your way.

With deep apprecation,
dnell

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:58 pm 
General Mentor

Mrs. Jones, I must confess I was wondering about your absence and I knew it must be something serious that is keeping you away. I'm so sorry to hear about your health struggles. Take your time. You've been greatly missed. Be well!

"A wholehearted attention feels like the nurturing presence that I always wished I had in a parent. Now I am free to be there for myself in a way that I assumed I needed from someone else." Tara Bennett-Goleman, Emotional Alchemy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:53 pm 
Partner's Mentor

mrsjones, it is truly a testament to your integrity that you found space and energy, in the midst of a difficult time, to update the community here.

You are in my thoughts and concerns. It's good you're going to focus on you--you contribute so much here, and while you will be missed, your health is most important!

Take care,
meep

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:46 pm 
Partner's Coach (Admin)

Hi MrsJones,

Good to hear from you. I am sorry to learn of your recent health struggles. Best wishes for a healthy period of recovery for you.

Be well.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:30 am 

Thank you for modeling the value of self care for us. May you heal swiftly and renew your strength.
thebagholder