Recovery Nation

Personal Development Forum
It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:31 am 

I have been doing the lessons much slower than many or maybe most of the folks here. But that's okay for me, as I take a lot of time to think through things and work through them emotionally. The lessons are really helping and that's the main thing.

But now I've come across a lesson under construction -- Establishing emotional stability! Boy do I need that one! :g: :g:

So if anyone else is at this point too, what would you do in the meantime? Just do a self-guided exercise and then return to the topic once it's actually up and running? Or skip to the next topic? Or stop doing the lessons until the lesson is finally online? Or . . . ?

It somehow seems wrong to just skip over this one . . . particularly since this seems like a really important topic. It is to ME anyhow, especially since this is something I've been having a LOT of trouble with lately at this big crossroads in my relationship . . . and life in general. Suggestions?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 pm 

Healthlove, I believe you can go onto the next lesson. Some of the lessons have been under construction for a prolonged period. I looked back over my own healing thread and noticed I did not have a response to that lesson either, but went onto other lessons that were very helpful. Those future lessons, in and of themselves, helped to improve my emotionally stability. I hope that helps.
By the way, I think it is great that you are going through the lessons slowly and thoughtfully. I think it shows your commitment to the process. I noticed if I rushed a lesson, I ended up going back to it anyway.
Best wishes!
lmartin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:51 am 

Thx for the suggestions, Imartin. I realize that even though the lessons are ideally done in consecutive order, that they are still helpful in and of themselves and we can always return to them at a later time anyway. :g: