Recovery Nation

Personal Development Forum
It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:39 pm 
General Coach (Admin)

If you have found value in what RN offers please consider donating to help support our site and mission.

Thank you to the following for your donations, it is very much appreciated and needed!

M.A. - $70.00
A.H. - $10.00

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:43 am 
General Coach (Admin)

Thank you so much to the following for your donations!

A.G. - $100.00
DBR - $50.00
T.&S.F - $200.00

That brings us up to $450.00! We still need $4050.00 at the minimum. If everyone active on the site donated just $20.00 each we would make this goal easily! Please consider donating to RN!

Thank you,
Coach Cheryl

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:03 pm 
General Coach (Admin)

Thank you to the following for your generous donations!!

J.D. $50.00
A.K. $75.00
T.R. $200.00
E.E. $12.00 Subscription
G.C. $25.00 Subscription

$372.00 Total!!

Leaves a balance of $3,678.00. $1000.00 more is needed by June 2nd at the latest. Any amount will help, it all adds up!

Thank you
CC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:14 pm 
General Coach (Admin)

Hello Everyone

In my absence some things have been negatively affected at RN. We did not raise the amount that was needed in this post. We also have had 2 charge backs from people who wanted to cancel coaching. Right now we are in the negative in our account.

So I am bumping this post and asking for your help again. If you are able please consider donating to RN using the link at the top of the forums. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Coach Cheryl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:40 am 
Partner's Coach (Admin)

Dear members,

It was Jon's mandate to not charge for admission, here at Recovery Nation. He wanted all people to have access to the tools herein, to help them help themselves in their recovery and healing processes. There are many things that I have learned. One thing that I am thoroughly convinced of, given research and personal experience, is that people will not recover (or heal) unless they have the intrinsic and autonomous desire to do so. This is one of the reasons that I value this workshop so much--because it lays out an effective path for motivated individuals who choose to follow it and integrate it into their own understanding of themselves and of their world.

Some people may not know that the continuance of this site depends not only on the presence of members, but also on the volunteerism of coaches, mentors, and our dedicated administrator. Most of us have other full time work outside of our commitment to this community. We give back for personal reasons. For myself, it is because I recognize how invaluable this site is to so many. We would prefer to not charge for access to this site, in keeping with Jon's wishes. However, the reality is that it costs money to host a website. As administrator, Cheryl has been the one to manage this part of the site. I am sure it is disheartening for her to continually have to ask for money. Further, if we wish to upgrade or make any changes (or complete projects that continue to go incomplete) then we need funds to do so.

Please, if you have the means to donate something (anything) it would be a great help and service to this community, and to Jon's mission of keeping the site free for all people. If you can't, that is ok, too. But if you can, please do.

Thank you and be well.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:42 am 
General Coach (Admin)

Thank you Mel. My words are few right now so it was good to see you describe the situation :)

I'd like to thank those that have donated so far:

D.M. $100.00
MP/DBR $200.00
D.C. $16.00
K.K. $1.00

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:01 am 
General Coach (Admin)

Thank you for your generous donation:

J.D. - $50.00

$3500.00 needed to cover immediate funds deficit.

$367.00 Donated

$3133.00 Still Needed.

This amount only brings us to positive and doesn't help with anything going forward. Please consider donating to help us get out of the hole we are in at this time.

Thank you,
Coach Cheryl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:31 pm 
General Coach (Admin)

We are once again reaching out for our members help. I feel Coach Mel says it best below:

Quote:
Dear members,

It was Jon's mandate to not charge for admission, here at Recovery Nation. He wanted all people to have access to the tools herein, to help them help themselves in their recovery and healing processes. There are many things that I have learned. One thing that I am thoroughly convinced of, given research and personal experience, is that people will not recover (or heal) unless they have the intrinsic and autonomous desire to do so. This is one of the reasons that I value this workshop so much--because it lays out an effective path for motivated individuals who choose to follow it and integrate it into their own understanding of themselves and of their world.

Some people may not know that the continuance of this site depends not only on the presence of members, but also on the volunteerism of coaches, mentors, and our dedicated administrator. Most of us have other full time work outside of our commitment to this community. We give back for personal reasons. For myself, it is because I recognize how invaluable this site is to so many. We would prefer to not charge for access to this site, in keeping with Jon's wishes. However, the reality is that it costs money to host a website. As administrator, Cheryl has been the one to manage this part of the site. I am sure it is disheartening for her to continually have to ask for money. Further, if we wish to upgrade or make any changes (or complete projects that continue to go incomplete) then we need funds to do so.

Please, if you have the means to donate something (anything) it would be a great help and service to this community, and to Jon's mission of keeping the site free for all people. If you can't, that is ok, too. But if you can, please do.

Thank you and be well.

If you are able, please consider donating.

Coach Cheryl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:45 am 
General Coach (Admin)

Thank you to the following members for your generous donations:

J.C. - $300.00
A.M. - $40.00
F.H. - $10.00
G.C. - $10.00 Monthly Subscriber

Total raised so far is $360.00

Please consider donating if you find value in RN.

We have the accountant and taxes to pay. We had an extension until October which is fast approaching. Anything you can do is most appreciated.

Thank you!
Coach Cheryl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:39 am 
General Coach (Admin)

I'd like to thank those below that donated this week!

B.R. $20.00
F.H. $10.00
J.D. $100.00
K.I. $50.00

That brings our total up to $560.00!