Recovery Nation

Personal Development Forum
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:58 pm 
General Coach (Admin)

It has become apparent that a separate forum is necessary for those who are participating in the Self Help Couple's Workshop. We have recognized that the community is well supported (on the partner's side) and therefore some support will now be available for couples' who are participating in the couple's workshop and posting in the Self Help Couple's Forum. Please understand that the free program was meant to be run without any support from coaches so we will be offering what we can, when we can. To get started click on the New Topic button and start a couples thread using your RN Id's. Ex: Red and White's Couples Thread. Then both of you post your lesson responses from the workshop into your thread.

Please do not post in someone else's thread unless specifically asked to do so. Only Coaches may reply to lesson responses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:50 am 

Thank You Coach Cheryl,

It is so helpful with everything you and the other coaches are striving to do to keep this sight going in the most helpful manner, my husband and I are giving thanks and keeping RN in our thoughts and prayers everyday to give all of you the strength to carry on Coach Jon's legacy!!!!!!!!!

Love and Hugs, Iswear and icanbebetter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:36 pm 
General Coach (Admin)

Special Note: These workshops were created to fill a glaring hole in today's addiction recovery community. Literally thousands of hours have gone into the development of the lessons and tools offered free to those in need. Our mission was funded entirely through Christy and Jon's savings, through coaching and now through your donations. If you find value in what you are receiving and are able, consider donating to the site. Without the community to help us, the mission of Recovery Nation dies. With that help, we will literally continue to change society one person, one relationship and one generation at a time.

Go to [url]"http://www.recoverynation.com/main/donating.htm[/url] to donate to Recovery Nation (suggested donation: $50/person)

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:39 am 

Please tell me how to create a new thread as i was instructed when as a beginner, I just registered, along with my partner and cant figure it out, thankyou.