Recovery Nation

Personal Development Forum
It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: couple's coaching
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:48 am 

I just read a post by "Nellie" about the Couple's lessons being extended... Where? skrelon & awake1 have completed the individual paths & all of the Couple's Path that was available (through the contract). And I just saw a section on here available thru Amazon?? that offered several Couple's options at several price ranges. We have read several of the books recommended (Please see my recent posts), yet, would still like to participate in a structured workshop/counseling program. We(I) are not sure that after coming through all of this -- do we still have enough in common to make this marriage still viable??? RN was such a help & support for both of us. Please respond. Thanks!

Post subject: Re: couple's coaching
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:23 pm 
General Coach (Admin)

Hello Awake1,

I'm not sure what post from Nellie you are referring to (I couldn't find it) but the couples workshop was lost in the crash we had on RN. What I do have is notes from the workshop and lesson activities from Jon that needs a writer to put back together. In the meantime I have been using these notes as well as my own experience as a Relationship (and addiction) Coach to work with couples in the Paid Professional Coaching Program. It pretty much works like the rest of the workshops except the information comes from me in your threads and on our calls. We work through a variety of topics that are based around sections 3 and forward listed on the Couples Workshop Page. IF this is something you would be interested in you can look at the different packages here http://www.recoverynation.com/main/catalog.php and then let me know by emailing me directly at coachcheryl@recoverynation.com.

*They are not offered through Amazon, they are just located on the same page as our Amazon affiliate. You would have a private couples forum as a part of any of the packages here on Recovery Nation*

Best,
Coach Cheyrl